Within our team you will find qualified agents in various languages, including a native English-speaking agent. If you are a foreigner and want to buy or rent a house in Sicily, we are the best choice !!
The property finder is a relatively young professional figure, who was born in America and is still little known in Italy. The main task of the property finder is to find, on behalf of the buyer, the property of his dreams. So, whatever type of property you are looking for, we will find it for you!
A consultancy in this sector cannot be limited to looking for a property, to sell it or to manage it. The point is that, to offer a good service, you need to have the right experience to offer at least the following:
1. Real estate administration, ranging from single housing units up to entire buildings or an entire real estate asset.
2. Real estate brokerage, buying and selling of real estate and leasing.
3. Facility management, that is all that is needed for the housing units, both for plant engineering and for low-consumption solutions, the custody and maintenance of the asset.
4. Financial assistance: an agency consultant will study the best plan to proceed with the loan application and will be responsible for maintaining relations with credit institutions, in order to facilitate you throughout the entire process. All you have to do is choose your new home, we'll take care of the rest.
Are you aware of the current value of your property? It doesn't matter if you just want to know the market price or if you want to sell your property at the best price: our experts will be happy to assist you with a free valuation.
Your property is unique, enhance it with PANORAMA!
We offer you:
> A comparative market analysis, immediate and effective support for determining the current or future price, with a view to a sale.
> Feasibility study related to regulatory and environmental conditions.
> A reliable and free evaluation.
> A quick estimate that includes a minimum, an average and a maximum value.
> A customized sales project.
Find out the value of your property or the price of the house you want to buy.
The Open House is a real estate marketing technique typical of Anglo-Saxon countries, but now also known to us thanks to the media coverage.
Literally the term means open house and consists of opening one's home to an audience of potential buyers or tenants, organizing a specific event.
Advantages of the Open House
The advantages of an Open House day are innumerable both for those who sell and for those who buy. Let's see them together:
- Those looking for a house may have the opportunity to visit a property even without having previously made an appointment.
- Time savings: those who sell a house have the possibility of being able to concentrate all potential buyers in a single day, without having to make the house available over several days.
- Possibility to return to see the house during the day; if a person has seen the house alone, he can return accompanied by his spouse rather than his architect to have an opinion.
- Opening of the property for sale, not only for potential clients, but also for other real estate agents who may have the right client = greater probability of sale.
QUALITY PHOTOGRAPHY SERVICES WITH ADVERTISING THROUGH THE MOST IMPORTANT PORTALS